This part of the website contains material for teachers.
There are useful tools on this website for preparing a lesson plan:
- There is an example in the teaching guide of a lesson plan for research as a subject.
- Teacher material to follow soon.
- Under marking tips you will find a model which you can use to mark final reports and to assess how well students participated in research methodology as a course.
Under Research tool you’ll find an explanation on how to use the teacher’s tool which includes a demonstration of the student tracking system and the student tracking system itself.
Access to the teachers’ section
Some parts of the website can only be accessed by those who have a teacher’s account. You get assigned an account by e-mail if you apply for an inspection copy.
A teacher’s account gives you special powers:
- in the student tracking system, you can monitor the progress of students who you are linked to;
- you read documents that students upload;
- you can place instructions for your students in the ‘teacher comments’ section on every page on the website.
- in the answer fields on the feedback forms, you can see the feedback that the system suggests if a question requires feedback. The correct answers to multiple-choice questions are shown straight away in blue.
â€¨NB With a teacher’s account, you cannot enter and save your own answers on the site. So the ‘submit response' button doesn’t work for the teacher’s account.